Table of Content
- What Does Radiography Mean?
- Significance Of Radiography Testing
- Applications of Radiography Testing
- Why is there a requirement for a Radiography Test?
- Principles of Radiography Testing
- Advantages of Radiography Testing
- Types of Radiography Testing
Let's start this article first by understanding what radiography & radiography testing is all about.
What Does Radiography Mean?
Radiography is a technique that uses X-rays and gamma rays, or related ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, to watch out for the internal structure of a subject in the form of an image.
Radiography Applications involve industrial radiography and medical radiography, i.e. “diagnostic and “therapeutic”.
Industrial radiography falls under the Non-destructive Testing technique that enables different kinds of manufactured elements to go through the whole evaluation process in order to analyze the quality, value, and internal structure of the sample object.
X-rays or gamma rays, of them can be used in Industrial Radiography.