ACOUSTIC EMISSION LEVEL II GENERAL
What will I learn
The AE Level II course is designed for those who have previously passed our Level I General Examination and want to further their knowledge of AE as an NDE method for structural testing. This course is also popular among graduate engineers and scientists. It emphasizes the scientific basics, test procedures, and major topics of data interpretation and evaluation.
The course is based on many years of work by members of ASNT's AE Personnel Qualification Committee (AE/PQ). Classroom instruction covers the following topics:
- Principles of Acoustic Emission Testing
- Detection of Acoustic Emission
- Instrumentation and Signal Processing
- Acoustic Emission Test Procedures
- Applications of Acoustic Emission Testing
- Hands-on training is included, and a general (written) examination follows the classroom instruction. Successful completion of this examination is an important qualification toward AE Level II certification.
- Certification per SNT-TC-1A is done by the employer who has a Written Practice developed for this purpose. Level II certification usually requires documented on-the-job experience as well as adequate training hours and general, specific, and practical examinations.
- The prices of this course include a course notebook, classroom and hands-on training, lunches, administration of the examination, and documentation of results.
About this institute
Institute Name : Mistras Group
Language : English
Charge : Paid
Location : Princeton Junction, NJ
Mode : Online
Welcome to the MISTRAS Learning Institute, where we provide comprehensive training in integrated technology-enabled asset protection solutions to help maximize the safety and operational uptime for civilization’s most critical industrial and civil assets. Our mission is to lead the way in achieving operational and environmental excellence in industries such as oil and gas, aerospace and defense, renewable and nonrenewable power, civil infrastructure, and manufacturing.
With a focus on innovative, data-driven asset protection, proprietary technologies, and a strong commitment to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives, we offer a wide range of courses to enhance your knowledge and skills in the field of asset protection. Our courses cover topics such as non-destructive testing field and in-line inspections, advanced robotics, laboratory quality control and assurance testing, sensing technologies and NDT equipment, asset and mechanical integrity engineering services, and light mechanical maintenance and access services.
Our experienced instructors and trainers are industry experts, with a wealth of knowledge and practical experience in asset protection solutions. Our training programs are designed to integrate asset protection throughout supply chains and centralize integrity data through a suite of Industrial IoT-connected digital software and monitoring solutions.
Join us at the MISTRAS Learning Institute, and take the first step towards achieving operational and environmental excellence in your industry.