CSWIP 3.2 - Senior Welding Inspection Theory Refresher
What will I learn
Our Senior Welding Inspection Theory Refresher eLearning course is designed for experienced welding inspectors looking to update their knowledge and skills. This course, accompanied by an in-person examination, provides a comprehensive overview of welding inspection principles and practices.
- CPD Credits: Earn 11 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit hours upon successful completion of this course.
- Flexible Learning: Use our eLearning platform to track your progress, spend more time on challenging areas, and review topics of interest within a 60-day access period.
- Interactive Assessments: Test your knowledge with module-end assessments. If you don't pass initially, you can make new attempts to improve your score.
- Comprehensive Modules: Explore eleven modules covering various critical topics, including welding defects, inspector duties, weldability of steels, NDT methods, welding processes, and more.
- In-Person Examination: Book your examination alongside the eLearning course and attend it in person at a designated venue.
- Welding Defects: Identify and understand different welding defects.
- Duties of a Welding Inspector Before Signing off a Product: Learn about the responsibilities of a welding inspector before, during, and after welding.
- Weldability of Steels and Joining Dissimilar Materials: Explore the concept of weldability, steel alloy characteristics, and cracking mechanisms.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT): Gain insights into key NDT methods encountered by welding inspectors.
- Destructive Testing (Quantitative and Qualitative): Discover destructive tests used to determine the mechanical properties and soundness of welded joints.
- Welding Processes and Consumables: Understand major arc welding processes, variables affecting them, and their pros and cons.
- Residual Stress and Distortion/PWHT: Learn about the causes of residual stress and distortion and how to prevent them.
- Welding Symbols on Engineering Drawings: Familiarize yourself with different welding symbols used to symbolically represent weld joints.
- Welding Inspection Assessment: Test your knowledge acquired from all Welding Inspection modules.
- NDT Reports: Explore elements that should be included in different types of NDT reports.
- Fracture Assessment: Understand different fracture mechanisms that may occur in welded joints and how to prepare detailed reports.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course, but it's recommended for experienced welding inspectors.
- To obtain certification, you must book and attend an in-person examination at a designated venue. The examination includes both closed-book and open-book questions.
- Operating System: Windows 10 and higher
- Browser: Chrome or Edge
- Internet Connection: A decent internet connection (5 Mb/s)
- After enrolling in the Senior Welding Inspection Theory Refresher course, you will receive login details. You have 60 days from the purchase date to complete the eLearning course. Once completed, you can book your in-person examination.
- Duration: 11 hours
- Price: CA$ 900.00
Stay up-to-date with the latest welding inspection knowledge and earn CPD credits. Enroll today and enhance your welding inspection expertise!
About this institute
Institute Name : TES Canada Inc
Language : English
Charge : Paid
Location : Calgary Alberta
Mode : Online
TES CANADA was established in Alberta-Calgary, in January 2021, as TWI Associated Training Representative. TES CANADA continues the operation of TWI Canada, which was active from 2013 until Dec. 31st, 2020. TWI is the world’s largest Training organization in Welding, Welding Inspection, Plant Inspection, Advance NDT, and Painting Inspection. The trainings are supported by internationally recognized certifications including CSWIP, BGAS-CSWIP, IIW/EWF, PCN, and SNT-TC-1A, and are designed to service all major industry sectors including oil and gas, aerospace, construction, power, and automotive. TES CANADA offers a wide range of services, including Training and Examination, Consultancy and Engineering Solutions, Manufacturing Support, Welding Engineering, and Inspection Services. TES CANADA offers its services at its head office in Calgary - Alberta, where the company is based, as well as in Ontario, Quebec, and British Columbia. TES CANADA offers its services in the Americas through its subordinate partners in Brazil and the USA, which are providing the services under the full direction and management of TES CANADA. TES CANADA plans to penetrate the market of other countries of the Americas (Argentina and Mexico) shortly. TES CANADA ensures that TES CANADA professional obligations/commitments are observed by the delivery of expertise, creative and optimal solutions, and services to clients within the Americas.