SMG NDT supplies high quality new and pre-owned NDT equipments and consumables to customers all over the globe at highly competitive prices.
We sell a wide variety of new NDT equipment including:
- Eddy current flaw detectors
- Probes and reference standards
- Ultrasonic flaw detectors
- Transducers and reference standards
- MPI benches, yokes, test pieces, coils and accessories
- Penetrant inspection lines, test pieces and accessories.
Why buy pre-owned equipment from us?
- Quality - All of our equipment is thoroughly inspected for condition and functionality.
- Safe - One of the biggest risks when buying from the pre-owned market is equipment failing calibration. To help with this, we provide a 3 month calibration failure money back guarantee on all our equipment.
- Cost - Our equipment can save you a huge amount of money compared to buying new, while not compromising on quality.
SMG NDT provides the option of trading in your NDT equipment, whether it is equipment that has become surplus to requirements, or you are looking to upgrade to the newest technology, our team at SMG NDT will be interested to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone, email, or by using the form.
Products & Services
SMG NDT can supply a wide range of consumables such as:
- Fluorescent Penetrants
- Visible / Color-Contrast Penetrants
- Removers / Emulsifiers
- Fluorescent Magnetic Particles
- Non-fluorescent / Colored Magnetic Particles
- Suspension Vehicle
- White contrast paint
- Ultrasonic Couplants
- X-Ray Film
- X-ray Test Film
- X-Ray Chemicals
- X-Ray Control Strips
- Co-Axial Leads
SMG NDT provides the option of trading in your NDT equipment, whether it is equipment that has become surplus to requirements, or you are looking to upgrade to the newest technology, our team at SMG NDT will be interested to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone, email, or by using the form below.
All of our pre-owned equipment is inspected for quality and functionality and items sold without a current calibration certificate are subject to a full money back guarantee if they fail initial calibration after purchase.
Customers outside UK mainland, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Unless stated, Items will not be supplied with a current calibration certificate.
If required, calibration can be arranged through a third party for an additional fee.
Please use the menu below to browse our current stock of equipment.
Can not find the equipment you are looking for?
Please feel free to contact us by telephone, email or by using the form below and we can let you know as soon as we take stock of your required equipment.