M1 Composites Technology specializes in engineering, certification, manufacturing, and repair for commercial and military transportation.
- Composites (carbon fiber, fibreglass, kevlar, honeycomb sandwich panels)
- Sheet Metal
- Industrial Fabric (seat belts, cargo nets, restraints)
- Land Vehicles
- Naval Systems
Our mission at M1 Composites is to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction while assuring quality, safety, and rapid turnaround time.
Fueled by the strength of our team and inspired by the success of our customers, we are the partner of choice to meet your expectations and quality standards in the repair and maintenance of composites as well as metal structures. Our quick and efficient repair methods actively help our customers operate more efficiently and reduce their operating costs. With the M1 team, anything is possible!
Products & Services
M1 Composites is an Approved Maintenance Organization in advanced composite materials and sheet metal structures as well as a Transport Canada Design Approval Organization (DAO 14-Q-01) with an experienced and innovative engineering team.
Maintenance and Repair Approvals:
- Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO 23-12)
- EASA Part 145 approval (145.7284)
- FAA approved under FAR 43.17
- Hong Kong (HKCAD acceptance number CAI/214)
These certifications coupled with M1 Composites’ internal agility and dedication to delivering a quality product allow it to provide its customers with the best value on the market for all its services which include engineering, manufacturing and repair.
M1 Composites has extensive capabilities including but not limited to those listed below.
M1 Composites has the equipment and innovative expertise to support DND and DoD for manufacturing and repair of composites for air, land, and sea.
M1 Composites approvals and accreditations:
- DoD and NATO Approved Supplier
- US/Canada Joint Certification Program Approved
- Canadian Controlled Goods Program Approved
- Listed on SAM.gov and FBO.gov
- CAGE Code L05P1
M1 Composites offers manufacturing, repair, and in-service support for:
- Combat operations
- Training operations
- Support equipment
- Upgrades & modernization
- Materials and Processes (M&P)
- Obsolescence / Sustainment
- On-site support/investigation
- Damage Assessment and Surveys