Our company provides a comprehensive range of services in the industry sectors including upstream and downstream oil and gas, nuclear and fossil power generation, construction and infrastructure.
Integrity is a nationwide provider of Integrity and Inspection services in Norway. Our company provides a comprehensive range of services in industry sectors including upstream and downstream oil and gas, nuclear and fossil power generation, green energy, construction and infrastructure.
INTEGRITY, will be recognized as a strong force in today’s industry. Together with a handpicked team we will supply the market with high quality Inspection services.
Products & Services
Certification of Welders & WPQR’s
Being representative of TWI in Scandinavia and working together NWE, Integrity can certify and train welders in all categories and therefor present a unique and price compatible service package.
- Review and produce Preliminary Welding Procedure Specifications
- 3rd Party Witnessing WPQR’s and Welder Testing by an approved CSWIP Welding Examiner
- Destructive Testing either in our local ISO 17025 certified laboratory in Stavanger or for more advanced tests we use the TWI laboratory in UK
- Non-Destructive Testing either in our local premises in Stavanger or for more advanced test will be used TWI laboratory in UK
- Review Final Document and Issue CSWIP Certificates for WPQR’s and Welder Certificates
High Frequency Ultrasonic systems
High Frequency Permanent Ultrasonic systems for the removal and prevention of foulings in tanks, cooling systems, heat exchangers, pipelines, ships and vessels.
- Better water quality
- Prevents biofilm, corrosion, barnacles, mussels, oysters and algaes
- Better flow
- No Chemicals
Vendor and third party inspection
Vendor and third party inspection through NWE. We offer full Inspection packages combined with our service portfolio.
Feasibility, Design and Construct-ability
- Assist with or generating presentations communication with clients and 3rd parties.
- Reviewing ITP and QCP
- Material Inspection
- Reviewing Drawings and P&ID
- Reviewing Welding Procedures and qualification records (WPS and WPQR) by an International Welding Inspector (IWI-C)
- Welding Inspection Before, During and After Welding.
- Supervising final Documents and MRB
- E&I Inspection
- Handling NCR and TQ’s and recommending the best solutions
- Offshore Construction and Installation Inspection
- Repair and Modification
- Remove, Redundant and Re-installation Package
- Witnessing FAT and pressure testing
- Painting and Coating Inspection
- Dimensional Check.
- Reviewing MRB and Final Document
- Review Procedures e.g. Welding, Fabrication, NDT