With over 150 years of experience, Houston Inspection Field Services has created strong relationships with the most qualified professionals in the business. This gives us the ability to provide our clients with Construction Management and Inspection services as it relates to all phases of the midstream gathering and transportation of hydrocarbons including installation and integrity issues pertaining to large and small diameter pipelines, cryogenic and straight refrigeration processing, treating, fractionation, LNG facilities, underground storage, tank terminals, compression, and pumping stations. We take great pride in the experience of our people and their ability to provide a safe, cost effective and reliable asset to help you deliver your product from the wellhead to the burner tip.
We firmly believe that outstanding people are the key to our success. Through the efforts of our people, HIFS has become a recognized entity in the consulting engineering/project management marketplace..
- We will solicit and accept only work we are competent to perform.
- We will develop workable budgets and schedules that we will meet
- We will produce a technical product that is soundly engineered and designed, and that does not leave our office with errors and omissions.
- We will ensure that our ethical standards with our customers and suppliers are impeccable.
- We are a company that concentrates on spirit versus rules. We are committed to empowering our team members to produce superior results.
- We are committed to a company culture that allows work to be exciting and satisfying.
- We will hold team members accountable for results while providing flexibility in how to achieve results.
- Our working environments will be based on mutual respect.
- We will promote solely on merit.
- We are committed to being environmentally responsible.
Products & Services
SKILLED PIPELINE FIELD SERVICE PERSONNEL
Houston Inspection Field Services supplies energy companies with superior field service personnel on a temporary or permanent basis for a wide variety of positions across the U.S. Houston Inspection Field Services effectively manages all payroll, accounting, and benefits administration on an as-needed basis allowing clients to fulfill their field employee needs.
- Right of Way Acquisition
- Pipeline Survey – Preliminary, Construction Staking, and As-Built
- Well Location Survey – Permit and Platting, Legal Boundary Surveys
- Drafting – Mapping and Piping
- Environmental – Feasibility Studies, Permits, and Inspection
- Construction Management
- Q/A & Q/C Services
- Field Inspection – Pipeline, Station, and Facilities