Table of Content
- Objectives of Non-destructive Testing (NDT)
- Classification of NDT Methods and Physics Applied
- Introduction to Nanoparticles and Nanotechnology
- Optical Properties of Nanoparticles
- Applications of Nanoparticles and Nanotechnology
- Key Takeaways
Non-Destructive Testing comprises an ensemble of techniques utilized to meticulously examine and evaluate materials for defects or irregularities without causing impairment to their original state.
It encompasses an array of methodologies – from ultrasonic and Radiographic Techniques to electromagnetic and visual inspections – each designed to meticulously scrutinize structural elements ranging from aircraft components to critical infrastructure, ensuring operational robustness and safety without the need for destructive interventions.