Ultrasound – A New Option for Permanent Monitoring by Brian Kavanagh, SONOTEC
CBM CONNECT Presents: Ultrasound – A New Option for Permanent Monitoring by Brian Kavanagh, SONOTEC
For 30 years, we have been producing customized ultrasonic transducers and sensors at our headquarters in Halle (Saale) / Germany with an output of currently 50.000 ultrasonic probes per year. We supply our customers with tailor-made and application specific solutions for a variety of industries and testing applications.
Advancements in IIOT technology opened up the potential to include high-frequency ultrasound sensors into new and existing permanent mounted condition monitoring solutions.
In our webinar we would like to present SONOTECs latest ultrasonic probe for condition monitoring and discuss typical use cases and applications.
- Technical advancements of data collectors
- Applications for permanent ultrasonic testing
- Presentation of new ultrasonic probe T20
1. Why is permanent monitoring with ultrasound becoming more important in preventive maintenance?
2. What are typical applications for permanent monitoring?
3. What are the technical requirements?
About the Presenter:
Brian Kavanagh is SONOTEC’s Sales Director for North and South America. Based in Long Island, New York, he focuses on the business development of SONOTEC’s Preventative Maintenance product line, which includes handheld devices, software, probes and trainings.