We would like to invite you to register for this Webinar where we will present the latest ultrasonic instrument from UE Systems: The UltraView, an ultrasonic camera for detecting leaks and partial discharge.
𝗠𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗲 𝗨𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘁 𝘂 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗵𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝟭𝟬𝘅 𝘀𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿, the Cloud software analyzes the partial discharge automatically! This gives you a realistic picture of the severity of the discharge.
You detect problems before it's too late!
- Leak detection and partial discharge diagnosis are faster than ever before.
- The locations of leakages and partial discharges are displayed on the screen in real time.
- Real-time display of leakage losses and easy reporting via the Cloud software.
- Easily create reports that give an indication of the seriousness of the partial discharge.
- Sound recording of the discharges for further analysis.
During this Webinar we will cover the following topics:
- Advantage of the Camera
- Leak detection how does it work?
- Cloud Reporting of the leaks
- Electrical inspection
- Automatic cloud analysis of the electrical discharges
The webinar will be presented by Peter Boon, UE SYSTEMS ' Technical Manager for the #Benelux .
Peter will share with you his experience and knowledge he has gained in recent years in implementing this technique in various sectors around the world.
About UE SYSTEMS
Technology. Training. Tools. Resources. UE Systems is the world leader in providing ultrasonic instruments & training solutions for predictive maintenance, reliability, condition monitoring and energy saving programs.
We assist companies worldwide implementing ultrasound technology in their predictive maintenance & reliability best practices. For this, UE Systems provides the right inspection instruments, the right training, license-free software and continuous support. By guiding companies in establishing and maturing an ultrasound inspection program, we assist them in achieving:
Significant energy savings by finding compressed air leaks and faulty stream traps & reporting the savings opportunity
Downtime reduction by monitoring the condition of bearings, preventing lubrication issues & identifying bearing failures at a very early stage
Improvements in safety procedures by using ultrasound for discharge detection during electrical inspections, at a safe distance