Improve the Efficiency and Accuracy of Inspection Scanning
Join us for a 25-minute on-demand webinar as Zetec will introduce a highly versatile scanning solution.
(Important: This is an on-demand webinar that plays immediately. But don't worry! You can also download the webinar recording from a link provided in the confirmation email sent shortly after your registration.)
For many NDT technicians the use of multiple scanners, each one designed for an inspection application, can be cumbersome and time consuming. Having a scanner that can be used across multiple types of inspection applications like welds, corrosion and composite materials can help improve productivity and efficiency.
Join us for a 25-minute on-demand webinar as Zetec will introduce a highly versatile scanning solution. The webinar will showcase scanning capabilities that include:
• Perfect tracking in both the scan and index directions
• Functionality on both magnetic and nonmagnetic surfaces
• The ability to easily adapt to different geometries
• Easy deployment for raster scanning over long distances
• Support of up to two phased array probes of any kind, making it the perfect companion for manual weld inspections
The webinar will demonstrate how this new scanner, working together with any instrument of the TOPAZ portable phased array family, can be easily deployed for multiple inspection types and is perfectly suited for inspection on flat or curved specimens. The session will include the following demonstrations:
• Demonstration of the full benefits of the scanner on a typical corrosion mapping application as well as a representative composite inspection
• Depiction on how the scanner can be used for two different types of weld inspections
This webinar can help deliver an inspection advantage. You’ll gain an understanding of how to improve efficiencies of inspection scanning while increasing accuracy and productivity.