Find Flaws Fast—A Guide to Inspection Technologies for the Automotive Sector
Fast and reliable inspection is critical in the automotive sector to make sure that safety and quality standards are met on components and structures.
Fast and reliable inspection is critical in the automotive sector to make sure that safety and quality standards are met on components and structures. Selecting which technology to use depends on where you are in the product life cycle (research and development, manufacturing, maintenance) and the information you need to see. During this webinar, you will gain an overview of inspection technologies—with a focus on borescope inspection and nondestructive assessment—and how they can be applied to different stages in the automotive sector to achieve optimal results with high efficiency.
We will cover:
- Overview of inspection technologies
- Borescopes and their use in the automotive sector
- Borescope inspection of engines
- Borescope inspection of cast and machined parts
- NDT and its use in the automotive sector
- Paint assessment using thickness measurement
- Spot weld integrity assessment using ultrasonic testing
The session will be followed by a live Q&A with Evident specialists for all your questions.