Conveyor Belt Inspection Software and PAUT
The Australian Institute for Non-Destructive Testing (AINDT) is hosting a technical session on conveyor belt inspection software and Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) in collaboration with Evident. The session will provide insights into future NDT technology and conveyor belt inspection software.
Hazardous Area Inspection SOLVED by Cygnus’ Latest Gauge
AINDT WA Technical Session: Innovation in Conveyor Belt Inspection Software and PAUT
- Event Start Date: 21/02/2024 | Time: 5:30 PM IST
- Event End Date: 21/02/2024 | Time: 7:30 PM IST
In collaboration with Evident, the Australian Institute for Non-Destructive Testing (AINDT) invites you to a technical session that transcends the conventional. Join the live demonstrations showcasing Evident's customised Roller Form and software solution.
AINDT: Pioneering NDT Excellence in Australia
As the preeminent certification and membership body for Non-Destructive Testing in Australia, AINDT is dedicated to providing information and support to individuals immersed in or connected to the NDT industry. The mission is clear to be the resounding voice of the industry and deliver substantial benefits to our esteemed members.
Strategic goals that define commitment guide AINDT's day-to-day operations:
- Elevating the status of NDT by advocating its recognition as a bona fide profession.
- Spearheading the advancement of NDT practices and their myriad benefits, both on the national and international stage.
- Creating a dynamic platform for the exchange of information among members, industry stakeholders, and the community at large.
- Operating as a national certifying body, AINDT takes a pivotal role in the qualification and certification of NDT personnel.
- Encouraging and promoting research and development initiatives in non-destructive testing, ensuring the continual evolution and application of NDT technology.
The advancements in conveyor belt inspection software and Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) during this technical session are dedicated to innovation, knowledge sharing, and the pursuit of excellence in the NDT realm. Join AINDT and Evident on 21st February 2024, to get more insights on the future of NDT technology.