NDT Resources Ltd.
Weld Inspector Poole, Dorset Fabrication Full-time / Permanent
Posted 55 day ago
Are you eligible to live and work in the UK?
Would you like to live near the south coast of England and hold a role with genuine career prospects?
I have an urgent requirement for a weld inspector (to be based in Poole).
There is an opportunity here for it to be a more senior role (effectively running the business), but if this isn't you, don't worry - I'm after a certified welding inspector, first and foremost.
Salary will be based on what you can bring to the table in terms of experience and qualifications.
Inspection to be principally carried out at client premises - most are relatively local to Poole.
NDT and tank inspection experience is desirable, but not a necessity. If you have had held management or supervisory positions in this sector, all the better.
My client is a well-regarded and established NDT company who can provide full mentoring and training in order for you to accomplish this role.
- PCN L2 WI or CSWIP 3.1 certification
- NDT (UT & MT) and tank inspection. Managerial or supervisory experience would be a bonus too.
· Attend customer site to witness welding and record parameters.
· Carry out visual inspection of completed welds and submit for NDT (MT/PT/RT/UT).
· Submit procedure test piece for mechanical testing.
· Review drawings and advise on procedure requirements ref. weld configurations/thicknesses/materials, etc.
· Prepare and submit preliminary work procedures (pWPS).
· Prepare WPS with amendments as required from pWPS.
· Prepare qualification test records, including test parameters, NDT and mechanical results, and ranges of approval.
· Prepare welder qualification test record.
For more details and how to apply, click here
Feel free to contact me for an informal chat if you would like to know more:
NDT Resources Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency (introducing candidates for employment by the hirer) as defined under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (UK) in respect of the job title detailed above.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's