Visual Inspector API 510/570/653
Posted 14 day ago
Acuren is currently recruiting for a Visual Inspector III - API 510/570/653, this is full-time nested position.
- At the direction of client, perform visual and non-destructive examination of static and dynamic pressure retaining equipment in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standards and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Submit to client technically accurate reports documenting equipment condition
- Provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of plant equipment, as required for safe operation within stated operating parameters for durations specified by client
- Provide technical input to client as required for welding and metallurgical issues
- Provide technical guidance, on a application of non-destructive examination techniques and procedures
- Fully comply with all Acuren and client safe work practices and actively participate in all site safety initiatives
- Willingness to travel
- Certification of American Petroleum Institute Standards 510/570
- 5 – 10 years’ experience or 2+ years on site experience
- Additional API 653 or CWI a plus
- In-depth working knowledge of API 510/570/653 and ASME standards
- Experience working in direct support of petrochemical facility engineers
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren is a trusted, single source provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructures. Committed to delivering a Higher Level of Reliability, Acuren provides an unrivaled spectrum of capabilities including inspection, traditional and advanced NDE/NDT, failure analysis, rope access, materials engineering, field engineering, reliability engineering, drones, robotics, V-Deck and condition-based monitoring services.
Our work is critical to the integrity and safety of industrial firms, including petroleum refinery, pipeline, power generation, pulp & paper, mining, pharmaceutical, aerospace and automotive industries. Acuren employs over 4,000 dedicated professionals supporting the mechanical integrity and inspection programs of the world’s largest industrial segments.
Acuren is a market leader. Our formula for success is straightforward: be capable locally, with certified and well-equipped personnel supported by trained, experienced leaders. Continuing to build on a strong heritage of safety, quality and professionalism, Acuren strives to maintain incident free work environments, pursues advanced technical developments, and supports reliability programs that are valued by clients and employees.
We commit to an equal employment opportunity workplace. Consideration for employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's