Turnaround Inspection Coordinator - Shell Prelude
Posted 52 day ago
About the Business
Applus Pty Ltd is a division of an international inspection company that carries out a wide range of advanced non-destructive testing, inspection and asset integrity services. As well as the Australian operations, Applus has offices in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America focusing on the inspection and maintenance of industrial facilities. The company specialises in performing non-destructive tests and inspections to secure the quality and integrity of technical facilities.
CORE FUNCTION – Coordinate NDT technicians and In-Service Inspection personnel through completion of a substantial turnaround on Prelude (Shell). The work will be from early May 2023 for 6 months, based on 38 hours per week with expected overtime. The work can be completed at Applus Head Office (Bibra Lake) Shell House (Perth CBD) and also from home.
- Coordinate the planning of personnel for the shutdown
- Assist the Manager with personnel levels to ensure an adequate workforce is available while maintaining optimal utilisation
- Advise on relevant procedures, techniques, equipment (where appropriate) and assist with issuing test procedures and standards appropriate for the work.
- Assist the manager with the monitoring of costs and cost effectiveness
- Review and authorise timesheets for NDT staff, ensuring accuracy of times, dates, job coding etc which are provided to Payroll within the required deadlines
- Generate quotes and CTR’s, including details of required hours, qualifications, equipment and consumables.
- Assist with the monitoring of the procurement of equipment and consumables via liaison with the Equipment Controller, including raising purchase requests as required
- Ensure that employees assigned to each project are adequately qualified and experience to perform their tasks
- Solve problems and attend to questions and complaints, both internally and externally
- Participate in team meetings
- Duties outside the above may be required from time to time
- Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with the requirements of the A+ Quality Management System.
Safety & Environment
- Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with the requirements of the A+ Health Safety and Environmental Management System, observing in addition any site specific and/or statutory requirements.
- Promote a positive attitude in personnel in relation to Safety and Environment issues.
Knowledge and Skills
- Technical abilities and relevant qualifications (e.g. UT, MT, PT, RT, ET as appropriate).
- Have an adequate knowledge of inspection codes criteria and statutory requirements.
- A sound understanding of the Applus procedures and systems and NATA requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of the Company’s technical business including Advanced NDT, Plant Inspection, and Innovative Applications.
Please forward applications to: email@example.com
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's