Territory Sales Manager
CARESTREAM HEALTH EMEA
Posted 41 day ago
About the job
Due to growth and opportunity, Carestream Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) is searching for an NDT Territory Sales Manager in the Central Region. The individual should reside in the Central U.S territory (working from home office, up to 70% travel). Ideal candidate must be familiar with the NDT market.
Territory: OK, KS, NE, CO, WY, MT, ID, NV, UT, ND, SD, IA, IL, IN, OH (ideally resides in territory)
This individual will deliver revenue goals via direct and indirect channels by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities, maintaining relationships with a strong existing customer base, and developing net new relationships to ensure future growth in the territory.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Manage channel relationship. Provide support, guidance, and training as required.
- Sell solutions by developing relationships and determining how Carestream can best aid customer’s use case.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Provide customer training, as required.
- Interface with NDT Americas team including: Marketing, Technical Director, Technical Project Manager, Field Service, Product Managers.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Participate in new product trials and launches.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Prepare market forecasts.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies, trade shows.
- 70% Travel required in a multi-state geography.
Required Skills & Education:
- 5+ years of Sales or practical experience in the NDT industry.
- Strong Customer Relationship Management and quote creation toolset skills (ex. BMI, C4C, PowerBI or similar).
- Proven track record meeting and/or exceeding sales goals.
- Knowledge and ability to articulate NDT OEM competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Prior experience working with NDT Digital applications.
- Must be able to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively with small, close-knit sales team.
- Willing to share knowledge and skills with sales team.
- Understanding of technology used in the NDT business (Ultrasound, Eddy Current, CR, DR, Radiography, etc).
- Customer sites and remote
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to travel ~70%
Salary range for this position is $95-100K base plus generous, uncapped variable sales compensation.
*This range reflects Carestream’s good faith estimate to pay fairly as starting wage. Offers will be tailored within the range based on the selected candidate’s experience, industry knowledge, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the interview process.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's