Technician in Non Destructive Testing UT2/ RT2 - M/F
Posted 74 day ago
TESTIA , a subsidiary of the Airbus group, has specialized in Non Destructive Testing for the aeronautics and space industry for over 30 years.
We work with our customers through fixed-price study contracts, technical assistance missions or specialized training for principals and their suppliers as well as for airlines and MROs.
Context of the mission:
As part of the expansion of our non-destructive testing activities and more particularly in the field of aeronautical maintenance and manufacturing in France and abroad, we are looking for an experienced CND technician. ) for our agency located in Dugny (93).
Missions and objectives of the position:
You will participate in NDT activities carried out on the production lines of our client Airbus Hélicoptères.
At the customer's or TESTIA's premises:
- In accordance with customer specifications, you set up and draft inspection ranges (IT, operating mode) and ensure their proper deployment
- You carry out inspections
- You train inspectors on new Ultrasound inspections
- You are the NDT qualification pilot on the site and ensure the link between the various technical interlocutors
- You validate the technical reports and/or control qualification documents
- You are support and force of technical proposals for the retrofit or the implementation of new means of control
- You participate in the development of new means of control of Airbus Hélicoptères (digital radio, tomography, three-dimensional measurements, etc.)
- You analyze the evolution of customer documents to assess the impact on the inspections already in place
- You update the customer or TESTIA technical documentation
- You participate in customer or certification audits, and participate in the maintenance of approvals and certifications
- You are responsible for project monitoring: meeting deadlines, anticipating resource needs, reporting results, setting up monitoring tools (indicators, etc.), etc.
- You are responsible for internal / external customer satisfaction
- You participate in the skills development of the team by allowing them to acquire autonomy and versatility on other NDT activities and methods
Training: from Bac + 2 to 3 in one of the following fields: CND, Materials, Physical Measurements, Mechanics, Aeronautical Maintenance, Electrotechnics
Certification: CND Level 2 EN4179 (FrANDTB-COSAC) in Ultrasound and/or Radiography with a minimum of 2 years' experience - aeronautical sector.
Experience in Immersion Ultrasound on composites (in production or laboratory) would be a plus and/or in Digital Radiography.
You have knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Knowledge and / or experience in the aeronautical field and / or the composite
- Metallurgy (type of defect associated with manufacturing)
- Airplane Structures
Good command of the computer tool and the office pack.
Intermediate English (written) to work on customer specifications in English.
Dynamic, enthusiastic, constructive, autonomous, rigorous, versatile and proactive, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and good editorial skills.
Location: Dugny. Travel in France or abroad can be considered in agreement with the technician.
Remuneration: depending on profile and experience
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's