Technical Sales Specialist ( TSS)
Posted 315 day ago
Eddyfi Technologies offers a diverse portfolio of non-destructive inspection devices such as probes, devices and software for the inspection of critical components in key industries, including the oil, aerospace and nuclear industries. Through its entrepreneurial spirit, its passion for science and technology, and by placing the customer at the heart of our concerns, Eddyfi Technologies operates in more than 110 countries and employs more than 600 people. Eddyfi Technologies currently has 13 centers of excellence and sales offices around the world, all staffed exclusively by non-destructive testing experts.
Technical Sales Specialists (TSS) are key members of our sales team. They provide the technical expertise that enable our sales teams to fully understand our customer’s needs and develop appropriate solutions. They may also present or demonstrate product proposals and provide technical support to customers before and after a sale. They are assigned to a selected or multiple portfolios of technologies and product lines. Technical Sales Specialists directly report to the Technical Sales Manager and indirectly to the VP, Sales in his territory. This position requires extensive travel.
- Support the Sales Managers in their primary role of developing new business and closing opportunities;
- Support the sales team during customer meetings to understand their needs and negotiate product specifications;
- Assist the sales team with in-field activities such as product demonstrations, attending tradeshows and other company events, give lectures, webinars and training courses as well as influence asset owners;
- Support the sales team to create coherent commercial offers;
- Interact regularly with the Sales Managers to discuss opportunities;
- Provide remote and in-field customer supportfor their products and applications as well as support clients with the integration of our solutions in their applications;
- Execute the business unit’s strategy through respective marketing plans and in-field activities;
- Collaborate in the development of marketing tools, flyers, etc. to better equip the sales team;
- Provide customer and market feedback to Product Managers and other stakeholders;
- Assist the sales team with CRM visit reports and provide support in the quotation process;
- Take strong ownership for promoting the Eddyfi culture, the portfolio of products and the associated services;
- Transmit the company’s culture and values to customers.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Degree in Engineering, Science or similar program
What We’re Looking For
- Strong technical background;
- Multi-technology skills required;
- Knowledge of NDT markets and NDT applications (strong asset);
- Leadership, problem solving skills and sense of organization;
- Effective and strong presentation and communication skills;
- Business savvy and results oriented;
- Available for extensive travel.
- Fluent in English and German
Advantages and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday policy
- Exceptional passion and team spirit