Rope Access Level III
MISTRAS Group, Inc.
The Level III Rope Access Technician is responsible for supervising rope access activities and conducting Non-Destructive Examinations (NDE) on piping systems and fixed equipment.
Posted 51 day ago
The Level III Rope Access Technician is responsible for supervising rope access activities and conducting Non-Destructive Examinations (NDE) on piping systems and fixed equipment. This role is situated on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska and requires permanent local residence near Kenai, AK. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates willing to relocate to Kenai, AK.
- Must hold a current SPRAT III or IRATA III certification.
- UTT Level II certification is required.
- Preferred certifications include CR/DR Level II Profile Certification, MT/PT Level II, and API Certifications.
- Proficiency in reading and drafting standard piping isometric drawings.
- Possess at least a high school diploma or equivalent along with a valid driver’s license.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Regularly engage in lifting tasks up to 75 lbs.
- Capable of working in extreme climates, enduring subzero temperatures for extended durations.
MISTRAS is dedicated to creating a work environment that prioritizes safety, quality, and inclusivity, devoid of discrimination or harassment. Each MISTRAS employee contributes to our company's success, making it a rewarding workplace. We foster an atmosphere where employees are encouraged to voice concerns and suggestions for enhancing our operations and work environment. Safety remains our paramount concern, guiding our actions in all duties crucial to safety, quality, and environmental protection, executed in strict adherence to regulations with individual accountability.
If you are a skilled Level III Rope Access Technician seeking a challenging and gratifying role, MISTRAS provides a dynamic setting where safety and excellence are paramount. Join our team and play a vital role in supervising rope access activities and performing NDE assessments on critical equipment, contributing to the safety and integrity of our operational environment.