Regional Operations Manager- EDMONTON ALBERTA
Metalogic Inspection Services
Posted 9 day ago
This is a senior leadership role, focused on continuously reinforcing a culture of innovation, teamwork and collaboration across multiple projects and geographical locations. It requires a self-motivated professional who thrives on minimal direction and possesses a propensity for problem solving and a relentless drive for operational excellence.
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
- Collaborates with customers regularly to understand technical and operational requirements to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Implementing operational best practices through continuous coaching of project managers, supervisors, and technical services teams.
- Works closely with HR to drive resource growth and quality through continuous recruitment and training initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of operational processes to enhance safety, efficiency, quality, and communication.
- Collaborates with our technical teams to support new application and service development.
- Responsible for operational KPI's including safety quality, profitability, and growth.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the NDT and Inspection industry.
- Minimum 3 years in a project management or supervisor role.
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of:
- Contracts MSA's and Operational Controls.
- Advanced NDT services and applications
- Large scale turnarounds and construction projects.
- Technical certification in NDT or Inspection given priority.
- Preference for a business and/or technical degree/certification.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- A critical thinker and a strong problem solver.
- A propensity towards gap analysis and operational excellence.
KET PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Instilling a positive and effective corporate safety culture.
- Meeting or exceeding customer service expectations.
- Demonstrates a propensity for leadership and team building.
- Display passion and personal investment in all areas of the business.
- Maintaining professionalism by incorporating effective and timely communications to all stakeholders.
- Remuneration will be based on experience and credentials.
METALOGIC - REDUCING RISK AND COST THROUGH INSPECTION INNOVATION
Metalogic is a full services, turnkey, Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and inspections company specializing in the research, development and execution of advanced innovation technologies and services. With offices throughout North America, as well as temporary projects around the world. Metalogic has achieved multiple industry firsts and numerous client awards for inspection innovation in the Oil and Gas, Power Generations and Pipeline Industries.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's