Quality Specialist 2
Posted 349 day ago
If you’re excited about improving the world, a career at Evident is right for you.
Evident supplies advanced solutions that help make the world safer and healthier. Committed to developing new technologies and delivering world-class customer service, our responsibility goes beyond manufacturing products—we are pioneers. For more information : https://www.evidentscientific.com/en/
Our mission : Making the World Safer and Healthier
Under the supervision of the Quality and Continuous Improvement Director, the incumbent is responsible for monitoring and improving the effectiveness of the quality management system processes in order to guarantee a repeatable and optimal customer experience. He will have to control and reduce the variation of internal and external manufacturing processes in order to ensure the quality of the products delivered and ensure good management of non-quality costs. Support departments in identifying and resolving quality issues. He will also have to promote the quality culture in the organization.
- Analyze the causes of non-conformities generated by the manufacturing processes for which he is responsible and implement strategies aimed at reducing non-quality costs.
- Define and coordinate corrective actions to correct process, process and product design failures.
- Define the quality controls required internally and with suppliers to ensure the delivery of products that meet customer expectations and at the best possible cost.
- Qualify and audit suppliers, evaluate their performance, define control plans, follow up on non-conformities and corrective actions.
- Perform internal audits to ensure the effectiveness of the quality management system processes and propose opportunities for improvement.
- In product development, participate in design reviews, implement quality plans and monitor its effectiveness.
- Ensure the development, documentation, monitoring and training of the processes for which he is responsible;
- Train and coach employees on the use of quality tools.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities and develop the quality culture;
- Perform any other related tasks requested by the quality and continuous improvement director.
Technical skills :
- Bachelor's or technical degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Industrial Engineering;
- 3 years of experience in the field of quality in manufacturing companies;
- Have experience in facilitating group problem solving;
- Have a good experience as an internal and external auditor;
- Have a good level of knowledge of quality tools such as statistical analysis, sampling plans, quality costs, cause and effect analysis, 8D method, ...
- English level: Advanced 1.
- Green Belt training (an asset);
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time;
- Result oriented;
- Leadership d’influence;
- Skill in problem solving;
- Team working;
We realize that work is more than just a job for you.
It is a big part of your life, but not the only one. That's why we offer competitive salaries, an annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible hours, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and support networks. affinity between colleagues, so that you are ready to meet life's challenges.
We are committed to fostering a culture of well-being and inclusion by conveying the values that are most important to our employees.