Posted 169 day ago
Applus Pty Ltd is a division of an international inspection company that carries out a wide range of advanced non-destructive testing, inspection and asset integrity services. As well as the Australian operations, Applus has offices in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America focusing on the inspection and maintenance of industrial facilities. The company specialises in performing non-destructive tests and inspections to secure the quality and integrity of technical facilities.
About the role
Reporting to our Programme Manager, this role will be accountable for the swift, successful and efficient execution of preparation and set-up for both internal and external projects. With a demonstrated background working in a similar environment, you will be responsible for the support and delivery of internal and external projects relating to our specialised service solutions.
You will have a strong technical background coupled with a high degree of organisational skills, and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
This key, fast paced position will suit someone looking to take the next step in their career, who has strong commercial and technical acumen with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Create the project plans and methodology, in collaboration with the technical SMEs.
- Resource requirements (Role and equipment)
- Goals, milestones, objectives
- Evaluate risk and corresponding mitigations.
- Project safety
- Define and monitor project budgets
- Monitor project timeline and work to keep project delivery on date
- Manage project change
- Ensure compliance to the Project Plan
- Communicating with stakeholder both internal and external
- Documenting and maintaining records such as the Daily Progress report and lessons learnt register.
To be successful in this role, you will hold the following skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience working in a coordination and planning position within a busy, highly technical environment.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Office 365
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Qualifications and experience in Inspection services, Non-Destructive Testing and/or Rope Access will be highly beneficial, but not essential to the success of this role.
If you or someone you know would like to apply for this role, please email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org