Plant / NDT Inspector
Asset Management Engineers (AME)
Posted 10 day ago
ABOUT ASSET MANAGEMENT ENGINEERS
Asset Management Engineers (AME) is a leading provider of asset management, inspection and assurance services to the mining, manufacturing, oil and gas and rail transport sectors. AME work with major international and local clients to assist with safety assurance and compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for their plant and equipment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth and demand for our services, AME are currently looking for experienced self-motivated individuals to join our Inspection Team based in Kalgoorlie to conduct NDT and Plant inspections as well as promoting our services throughout the Kalgoorlie Region. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is well regarded in the industry.
This is a residential based position and candidates must reside in Kalgoorlie. Regional allowance on offer for the right candidate.
- Perform inspections, audits and reviews on mobile and fixed plant.
- Compile and maintain detailed electronic inspection records.
- Produce high quality reports related to Inspections and audits.
- Review and verify relevant documentation related to the items of plant being inspected to ensure compliance with WH&S and relevant Australian Standards.
- Use specialist inspection and test equipment, gauges and other commonly used measuring devices as required in the performance of inspection and auditing.
- Use knowledge and skills, from qualifications and experience, to assess compliance of plant and machinery in accordance with the relevant legislation and Standards.
- Provide technical support and advice related to compliance matters.
- Manage non-conformance issues related to the Inspectors client base.
Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
- AICIP or API510 and NDT qualifications such as UT, MT, ET, PT.
- Engineering or trade qualifications.
- A sound knowledge of the applicable Australian Standards, MSIR and WHS Regulations.
- An effective communicator, both in written and verbal communications.
- High attention to detail and strong report writing skills.
- An effective time manager and committed to achieving deadlines.
- Adaptable with working hours.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in Australia.
- Current driving licence.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends when required.
- Permanent Full-time position.
- Regional allowance on offer for the right candidate.
- Proven inhouse lifting equipment training courses provided.
- Tailored career development & mentorship schemes.
- A continued investment in technology and business improvement.
- Being a valued member of a growing business.
Remuneration package will depend on individual experience, certifications, and skill set.
Kalgoorlie Boulder is a Regional City located 595km east of Perth. The city has a population of approximately 30,000 residents. It is a modern town with all facilities including a Regional Health Campus, Airport, 14 schools (Primary and Secondary) TAFE and University. A family friendly town with fabulous shopping and sporting facilities there is something to cater for all.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's