Non-Destructive Testing Technician
Posted 52 day ago
About the business
Goldfields NDT has been operating in The WA Goldfields-Esperance and surrounds since 2011 and has grown to become the leading NDT and Inspection Company in the region. Our commitment and personal interest has resulted in an unmatched service where availability, cost effectiveness, resources and safety has taken Centre stage. Since then we have grown and as such have numerous positions available from Entry level to management across our industry that must be filled across WA.
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Multiskilled NDT Technician. You will be expected to follow company procedures and policies that fall in line with your skillset. The roles available is residential in the Goldfields WA which consists of AD HOC and project work which is either DIDO and FIFO from Kalgoorlie.
Non-Destructive testing, Inspection and Condition Monitoring in Mining, Processing, Oil and Gas, Marine, Fabrication and construction.
- Perform and complete testing and inspections to Company procedures and relevant Standards.
- Skills and experience
- Any of the below listed certifications or combination thereof.
- ISO9712 Certified
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Thickness and Welds
- Phased Array
All applicants must have a proven experience and track record in the industry. Your social aptitude will prove to be of utmost importance as you will be required to effectively communicate with our clients while building and maintaining good professional relationships.
Benefits and perks
- Highly competitive rates on offer with attractive perks to suitable candidates.
- Family friendly arrangements on offer.
- Flexible working hours
- Form part of a rapidly growing group of companies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $90,000 + per year
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company car
- Professional development assistance
- Salary packaging
- Travel reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Boulder, WA 6432: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High School (Year 12) (Preferred)
- NDT: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- ISO9712 certification (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's