NDT Technicians - Perth Local
Asset Reliability Inspections
Posted 267 day ago
Asset Reliability Inspections provides advanced non-destructive testing, pressure equipment inspection, weld inspection and engineering consultancy to broad range of industries, Australia wide. Our focus on safety and quality as well as our competitive employee remuneration has seen the business growth in the Perth area.
Due to our continued expansion and several newly awarded contracts, ARI is currently looking for NDT technicians to join our office in Cockburn.
Successful applicants will require the following:
- An exceptional commitment to safety
- Experience working under accredited QHSE frameworks.
- Previous experience working on large projects or in a heavy engineering environment
- Previous experience with permit to work processes
- Good communication and skills and a proficiency in the use of IT systems to produce detailed reports.
Candidates applying for this role must have ISO 9712 Magnetic Particle Level II Multisector as a minimum and have a willingness for further career progression as required.
If you would like to be a part of our growing team, please forward a cover letter and resume to: HR@ari.com.au
Candidates must have valid Australian working rights, a current Australian driver’s licence and be able to pass a pre-employment medical assessment.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?