NDT Technician (RT/MT/PT/UT)
Posted 338 day ago
NDT Level II Technician - Beech Island, SC
*SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
The Nondestructive Testing technician will independently perform inspections utilizing various NDT techniques seeking corrosion, defects, or detrimental conditions in accordance with specific written criteria. The Technician will perform inspections, interpret indications, and report results per company requirements. The Technician will be able to communicate processes, procedures and results to customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to TEAM’s Core Values and Seven Critical Choices.
- Assists the Sr. Technician and instructs the apprentice level personnel on the job.
- Studies to gain NDT certifications while assisting to gain hands-on experience in various NDT methods.
- Performs any duties assigned by the SR Technician on the job.
- Performs supervisory activities over apprentice level personnel on the job as needed.
- Maintains NDT certification.
- Performs NDT inspections for which certified.
- Interprets and reports results of inspections, and maintains documentation of inspection activities.