NDT Resources Ltd.
This is a full-time, permanent position in Luton offering an opportunity for Aviation NDT technicians to contribute to the aerospace industry. The role involves conducting non-destructive testing, ensuring compliance with regulations, and delivering Aircraft on Ground operations globally.
Posted 55 day ago
As an Aviation NDT Technician (NDT0103) based in Luton, you will play a crucial role in the aerospace industry, contributing to the success of the client, a leading supplier of innovative aerospace technologies and services. This full-time, permanent position offers an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career. The role involves implementing and developing your certification and experience in a fast-paced environment, where you will be a key player in delivering Aircraft on Ground (AOG) operations globally.
- Conduct NDT inspections on aerospace components to ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Perform a range of testing methods, including but not limited to ultrasonic, radiographic, magnetic particle, and dye penetrant inspections.
- Ensure adherence to aviation regulations, certification requirements, and industry standards.
- Document and report inspection results accurately and comprehensively.
- Contribute to the efficient and timely resolution of AOG situations globally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address urgent and critical aviation maintenance needs.
- Assist in the smooth transition of technicians by providing relocation assistance, including accommodation support for up to £1k per month for 3 months.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting to the evolving needs of the aerospace industry.
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling diverse tasks and challenges.
- Participate in on-call rotations to address urgent NDT requirements and support AOG operations.
This position is open only to individuals eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Previous experience as an NDT Technician in the aerospace industry.
- Familiarity with a variety of NDT methods and techniques.
Hold relevant certifications in NDT methods (e.g., ultrasonic, radiographic, magnetic particle, dye penetrant).
Ability to adapt to a challenging and rewarding career in a constantly evolving aerospace environment.
Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and report inspection results accurately.
Commitment to a full-time, permanent position.