Testia is seeking an NDT Technician to expand non-destructive testing activities in aeronautical maintenance and manufacturing. The role involves performing non-destructive checks on aircraft components and contributing to team skill enhancement through training.
Posted 41 day ago
As an NDT Technician at Testia, a subsidiary of the Airbus group, you will play a crucial role in the expansion of non-destructive testing activities, particularly in aeronautical maintenance and manufacturing. Collaborating with a team of NDT technicians, your responsibilities include performing non-destructive checks on aircraft components, writing operating procedures, generating inspection reports, and contributing to team skill enhancement through training. The position offers a unique opportunity for theoretical and practical training, leading to COFREND/COSAC certifications, and may result in a permanent contract upon successful certification.
- Conduct non-destructive checks on dismantled aircraft parts, both in-house and at customer locations.
- Develop operating procedures for the implementation of the required controls.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (Bac + 2/3) in NDT, Materials, Physical Measurements, Mechanics, Aeronautical Maintenance, or Electrotechnics.
- Preferably, with initial professional experience in NDT, knowledge of materials in aircraft structures is advantageous.
- Location: Agency in Nantes/Toulouse/Ile de France/PACA/Bordeaux/Lons Le Saunier. Travel in France or abroad may be required.
- Duration: 400-hour training (approximately 3 months) for COFREND/COSAC level 1 certification.
- Remuneration: Compensation by Pôle Emploi during the training period, followed by a Testia contract upon successful certification. Permanent contract possibility.
Testia an Airbus group subsidiary, boasts over 30 years of expertise in Aerostructure Control within the aeronautics and space industries. The company engages with clients through fixed-price study contracts, technical assistance missions, specialised training for contractors and suppliers, and the development of innovative products for optimising controls across the aeronautical value chain.