NDT Level 3 Specialist
Posted 21 day ago
Testia, an Airbus company, is specialized in aerospace non-destructive testing (NDT) for over 30 years. We serve our clients through all-inclusive study contracts, technical assistance missions or specialized training courses for OEMs and their suppliers as well as airlines and MROs.
In the frame of its development in the North American region, Testia is looking for a NDT level 3 specialist. The position is based in Montréal, Québec, Canada.
Under the supervision of the Testia’s regional manager and in collaboration with the Testia team in the region, your mission includes:
Level 3 services:
- To perform tasks of Level 3 service in-situ both for maintenance and manufacturing customers.
- NDT Feasibility studies & Procedure writing and validation (NTM and manufacturing).
- CRS definition according to the aerospace standards.
- To advise customers for the development of new inspection methods.
- To participate to the setting up of new inspection devices and machines.
- To prepare and follow up the NADCAP certification of customers.
- To evaluate / qualify new NDT equipments or machines.
- To prepare or realize internal or external NDT audits for manufacturing or maintenance environment.
- To perform the skill review of the certified staff L1 or L2.
- To write and/or review written practices of the customers.
NDT Training / examination:
- To supply NDT trainings according to EN 4179 / NAS 410
- To supply NDT examination according to EN 4179 / NAS 410 though full employer certification scheme or National Board (COSAC, BINDT).
- To define courses and examination in the frame of the employer certification scheme.
- To perform L2 NDT inspections for manufacturing.
- To perform L2 NDT inspection for maintenance under Part 145 agreement.
Operational / commercial Responsibility:
- You are the responsible for the development of your technical perimeter through all the activities listed above in support to your hierarchy.
Experienced background with minimum 10 years experience in Aerospace for MRO and manufacturing. Being Level 3 EN 4179 / NAS 410 in at least 2 methods and Level 2 in 3 methods.
You shall be energetic, innovative, curious, enthusiastic, constructive, autonomous, rigorous and polyvalent.
You shall be capable of leading several projects at a time, while dealing with priorities.
You shall wish to progress within an innovative and growing medium-size company.
A good level of English is essential.
The position is based in Mirabel, QC, Canada, with occasional travels in North America.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's