NDT Level 2 Technician
Posted 136 day ago
Testia is an international company specialised in aerostructure inspections and integrity and aerospace non-destructive testing.
Thanks to its global presence with facilities in Europe, North America and Asia, Testia can provide worldwide services and a global solution to the industry needs.
With a unique range of NDT products and services, Testia is the end-to-end aerospace NDT provider. It offers a broad range of NDT and quality inspection equipment for quick and efficient analysis of structures, components and assembly. Testia also trains and qualifies personnel in all NDT methods, at all qualification levels, as well as provide inspections, consultancy and engineering services.
We are currently looking for a:
NDT Level 2 Technician
Under the supervision of the Testia Asia Pacific Managing Director and in collaboration with the Testia team in the region, your mission includes:
- Carrying out non destructive tests on aircrafts or components from aircrafts in maintenance or at manufacturing stage.
- Implementing the technique, carrying out the adjustments and calibration of the device and applying inspection procedures, according to one’s certifications.
- Writing down delivery documents (delivery slip, conformity declaration and EASA form 1) for the inspected whole.
- If need be, writing down inspections reports including results, sanctions and certifying the component’s conformity as per specified acceptation criteria.
- If need be, writing down technical instructions for the implementation of the requested test to be validated by the Level 3.
- Participating in the development of feasibility studies by leading non destructives tests on new materials, procedures, assemblies, structures… etc. and determining the most suitable methods.
- Contributing to the development of NDT solutions dedicated to specific needs, followed by their adjustment, qualification and promotion.
- Conducting the follow up of customers’ requirements as per stated in internal quality procedures to carry out the operation.
- Maintaining obtained skills and certifications and acquiring new ones.
- Degree in physics or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of aircraft structures and materials.
- Ultrasonic, Eddy Current & Penetrant Testing level 2 NDT certifications at least.
- You shall be flexible, organized, rigorous and autonomous, as well as being a people-person with good writing skills.
You shall wish to progress within an innovative and growing medium-size company.
To be a Singapore citizen or resident is mandatory.
Permanent contract. The position is based in Singapore, with occasional to frequent travels in APAC.