NDT Level 2 Technician
Posted 23 day ago
Testia, an Airbus company, is specialized in aerospace non-destructive testing (NDT) for over 30 years. We serve our clients through all-inclusive study contracts, technical assistance missions or specialized training courses for OEMs and their suppliers as well as airlines and MROs.
In the frame of its development in North America, Testia is looking for a NDT Level 2 technician. The position is based in Mirabel, QC, Canada.
Under the supervision of the Testia Canada Managing Director and in collaboration with the Testia team in the region, your mission includes:
- Carrying out non destructive tests on aircrafts or components from aircrafts in maintenance or at manufacturing stage.
- Implementing the technique, carrying out the adjustments and calibration of the device and applying inspection procedures, according to one’s certifications.
- Writing down technical instructions for the implementation of the requested test to be validated by the Level 3.
- Writing down inspections reports including results, sanctions and certifying the component’s conformity as per specified acceptation criteria.
- If need be, writing down delivery documents (delivery slip, conformity declaration and EASA form 1) for the inspected whole.
- Participating in the development of feasibility studies by leading non destructives tests on new materials, procedures, assemblies, structures… etc. and determining the most suitable methods.
- Contributing to the development of NDT solutions dedicated to specific needs, followed by their adjustment, qualification and promotion.
- Conducting the follow up of customers’ requirements as per stated in internal quality procedures to carry out the operation.
- Maintaining obtained skills and certifications and acquiring new ones.
- Degree in physics or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of aircraft structures and materials.
- Ultrasonic, Eddy Current & Penetrant Testing level 2 NDT certifications at least.
You shall be flexible, organized, rigorous and autonomous, as well as being a people-person with good writing skills.
You shall wish to progress within an innovative and growing medium-size company.
To be Canadian citizen or resident is mandatory.
The position is based in Mirabel, QC, Canada, with occasional travels in North America.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's