NDT Engineering Technician
NDT Resources Ltd.
NDT Engineering Technician Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear Aerospace Full-time / Permanent
Posted 55 day ago
Are you eligible to live and work in the UK?
I'm looking for NDT technicians with an RT cert. However, if you don't have that and you're an NDT technician who already holds Level 2 MT and VT but wants to get into radiography, I'd still want to hear from you. My client is willing to put you on an Apprenticeship Scheme to achieve Level 2 RT certification.
If you are a radiographer, and haven't done so already, do you want to develop your skills into Computed Radiography (CR)?
My client believes that you should be working to develop your career. Through their Career Ladder professional development scheme, they will work with you to progress your ambitions to achieve your career goals.
- Ideally qualified to at least PCN Level 2 in Radiographic Testing, preferably with CR experience in welds
- Must be qualified to level 2 in Magnetic Particle Testing and Visual Inspection
- Experience in testing of welds
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Computed Radiography (CR) of welds
- You will be embedded as part of a team with a third party, state of the art, facility
- Work as a team under the direction of the Site Leader to ensure customer deadlines are met in a timely fashion including shared overtime where required
- Work as part of an NDT inspection team across 8-hour rotating shift patterns to test various parts such as castings and forgings and welds
- Work to implement and develop specific NDT techniques under the guidance of Company appointed Level 3 and Technical Managers
- Handle customer parts and materials using assorted lifting equipment such as cranes, forklift trucks, in accordance with approved lifting plans and manual handling procedures
- Assist and conduct routine quality checks of testing equipment in accordance with approved procedures
- Attend daily SQDC meetings and contributing to overall improvement via suggestion and implementation of initiatives
- Participate in 5S initiatives and following good housekeeping practices
For more details and how to apply, click here
Feel free to contact me for an informal chat if you would like to know more:
NDT Resources Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency (introducing candidates for employment by the hirer) as defined under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (UK) in respect of the job title detailed above.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's