NDT Associate (m/f)
Posted 268 day ago
Have you ever thought about applying NDT solutions?
With our robots that are used in nuclear power plants, you just may get the opportunity to apply non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions!
So, are you ready to pursue a career in the NDT field?
We are looking for a NDT Associate (m/f) to join our inspection team.
Who are we?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For more than 30 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear and space industry as well as in the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
- practical training to personnel with NDT equipment
- preparation of NDT instructions and procedures
- preparation and maintenance of NDT equipment
- NDT laboratory tests
- NDT administration
- implementation and monitoring of operational measurements and tests
- fieldwork is outside Croatia and it can last up to 30 days at once and up to 6 months per year
- work in controlled conditions in ionizing radiation zones in the primary loop of nuclear power plants
- managing robots and manipulators for non-destructive testing during inspections
- university degree in engineering – process/energy, manufacturing/material or electroenergetics
- proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- willingness to undertake fieldwork
- affinity to work within a team
- professional attitude towards work and work responsibilities
- desire to learn and gain new skills
- class B driver’s license
What we offer?
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electrical engineering, software development and mechanical engineering
- an innovation-driven culture in which employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- working in an international and multicultural market
- inspiring and comfortable work environment
- upgrading your knowledge and acquiring new skills
- flexible work arrangement, competitive compensation package, lunch, paid transportation, annual bonuses, and professional development options
- temporary employment contract with the possibility of extension
Apply for this position by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org