Acuren Inspection is recruiting for NDT Assistants to support our Auburn, ME operations. NDT Assistants will assist in performing calibrations, Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results.
Posted 23 day ago
Job Title: NDT Assistant
Location: Auburn, ME
Acuren Inspection is currently seeking NDT Assistants to support our Auburn, ME operations. The NDT Assistant will assist in performing calibrations, Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results.
- Set up and utilize Nondestructive Test equipment
- Assist Radiographers in the calibration of NDT equipment
- Assist Radiographers to conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
- Record results of inspections
- Assist in performing NDT procedures, carrying equipment, and other operations
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Technical background desired
- Level I MT, PT, RT, UT preferred
- RAD 40, T&R, IRRSP preferred
- Must be able to have experience, credentials, and history to be certified as Trustworthy & Reliable to comply with federal and state regulations, as determined by a thorough background check
- Motor Vehicle Driving record must meet company standards to drive company vehicles
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanical aptitude
- Adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Willingness to routinely travel overnight
- Must be flexible and able to respond to work assignments with minimal notice
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Acuren Inspection is a trusted, single-source provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructures. As a market leader, Acuren employs over 4,000 dedicated professionals supporting the mechanical integrity and inspection programs of the world's largest industrial segments.
At Acuren, we are committed to delivering a higher level of reliability and providing an unrivaled spectrum of capabilities, including inspection, traditional and advanced NDE/NDT, failure analysis, rope access, materials engineering, field engineering, reliability engineering, drones, robotics, V-Deck, and condition-based monitoring services.
Our work is critical to the integrity and safety of industrial firms, including petroleum refineries, pipelines, power generation, pulp & paper, mining, pharmaceutical, aerospace, and automotive industries. Acuren strives to maintain incident-free work environments, pursue advanced technical developments, and support reliability programs that are valued by clients and employees.
Acuren Inspection is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's