As an NDE Specialist at TSC Subsea, you will play a pivotal role in supporting Senior NDE Specialists and Technical Leads in various day-to-day activities, both offshore and within our workshop operations.
Posted 56 day ago
As an NDE Specialist at TSC Subsea, you will play a pivotal role in supporting Senior NDE Specialists and Technical Leads in various day-to-day activities, both offshore and within our workshop operations. You will be responsible for assisting with client inquiries, organizing and executing jobs following work instructions, preparing equipment, maintaining documentation related to Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE), and furthering your training and qualifications in Standard and Non-Standard NDT disciplines. Additionally, you may be required to travel independently or as part of a team, displaying self-sufficiency and exceptional organization in pre-job preparation, execution, and post-job activities, including reporting and job file completion.
- Assist Senior NDE Specialists and Technical Leads in offshore and workshop operations.
- Manage client inquiries and ensure smooth execution of jobs following work instructions.
- Prepare equipment and maintain QHSE documentation.
- Pursue training and qualification in Standard and Non-Standard NDT disciplines.
- Travel alone or as part of a team, efficiently handling pre-job preparation, execution, and post-job activities, including reporting and job file completion.
Guide Trainee NDE Technicians in line with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Possess at least one NDT qualification to Level 2 - ACFM, ART, UT, as a minimum.
- Capacity to work towards Non-Standard qualifications as determined by the Operations Director.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, regulations, and business-related materials.
- Proficient in report writing, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various stakeholders.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and 3D packages.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Reside within commutable distance from Swansea Facility.
Join Our Dynamic Team:
At TSC Subsea, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, where your expertise and passion for NDT will contribute to the advancement of our industry-leading technologies. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally and make a significant impact on the future of offshore asset inspection and sustainability.
Are you ready to be a part of the cutting-edge NDT world with TSC Subsea? Apply today and embark on an exciting career journey with us!