Multi-Discipline Non-Destructive Testing Inspector
Posted 333 day ago
Salary Rage: £35,000 to £45,000 Depending on experience.
We are looking for a Non – Destructive Testing inspector to cover our work across the South. Minimum Qualifications: PCN Level 2 MPI, DPI, UT 3.1, 3.2 and Nozzles.
Responsive Ltd is a group of specialist companies offering professional services including Non-Destructive Testing, Mechanical Testing and Training. Responsive has built its success by looking after the people inside and those who live and work around our business. We care and we enjoy showing it. Integrity is at the heart of reliable testing and at the heart of our businesses too. We all believe in contributing to a safer world by doing our jobs well.
We are looking for someone to work as part of a team to provide a strong inspection resource for Responsive Ltd in our Southampton base. Candidate must be able to provide an effective and efficient service to ensure customers receive a professional service. The focus of this role will be the inspection of heat exchanger assemblies at our client's premises with additional works on other clients' sites, in and out of our unit in Southampton.
Candidate must have:
- Minimum of five years of experience in NDT
- PCN Level 2 Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle and Ultrasonic Testing (3.1, 3.2 and Nozzles)
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety – a Safety passport or CSCS card is desirable
- Proven ability to be productive in current role, self-motivated with the ability and drive to get things done
- To work to the values of the organisation and display high standards of integrity and professionalism towards clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of quality and auditing
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work individually and as an effective team member
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership
Additional NDT qualifications including CSWIP 3.1 and PCN L2 Radiography are advantageous
Responsive Ltd is UK-wide, with hubs across Southampton, Manchester and West Cumbria.
This role will be based at our Southampton workshop and client sites across the South.
Why should you apply?
- 21 Days Annual Leave in addition to public holidays
- An extra day off on your Birthday!
- Brilliant benefits schemes such as Cycle Scheme, Tech Scheme, Extras (Discounts) and Byond (Cashback).
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity for Overtime