Multi-Certed Level II Technician
Posted 5 day ago
The Multi-Certed NDE Technician will support the Industry Services business line. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing. We are seeking an experienced NDE Technician with prior Level II certification in MT, PT & UTT. Additional NDE Certs a plus.
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in NDT inspection
- Prior Level II certification in MT, PT & UTT (required)
- Valid TWIC Card (required)
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable driving record (required)
- Knowledgeable in midstream/gas plant/NGL type equipment (preferred)
- Must be able to apply examination criteria in accordance with applicable standards/specifications/procedures on the provided job scopes and evaluate test results
- Maintain open lines of communication with coworkers, clients, and subcontractors
- Ability to organize and report test results and send information to the office for data processing.
- Ability to solve technical issues in the field.
- Follow technology advancements in the Inspection/NDE
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to provide clear and technical guidance to other technicians and subcontractors (preferred)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be fluent in English.
- Computer skills, especially familiarity with MS Office applications. are necessary.
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do.
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy.
What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek, you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's