Materials Tester non destructive Testing Level 1&2
TÜV Rheinland Sonovation
Posted 64 day ago
NDT Operator position with TUV Rheinland Sonovation (Netherlands)
TÜV Rheinland Sonovation is a well-known international service provider in advanced NDT and inspection services with an excellent reputation and global brand recognition.
TÜV Rheinland Sonovation is specialized in advanced ultrasonic NDT (Non-destructive Testing) techniques like TOFD and Phased Array, special Eddy Current Techniques, and Acoustic Emission.
With its advanced NDT and inspection services, it checks the status of equipment in operation. This enables its customer to use the equipment longer and safely.
An NDT engineer is primarily responsible to:
- Conduct advanced Non Destructive Inspections in the Benelux, Europe, and occasionally outside Europe;
- Analyse data and report the inspection;
Based on knowledge and experience level, you are also:
- Draws up procedures and work instructions based on international NDT standards;
- Manages NDT projects when multiple operators perform inspections;
- Analyses customer challenges and problems to advise on a suitable solution;
- Supports the Sales team with technical advice and knowledge;
- Solves inspection issues and, where necessary, manages projects and assists in developing new test techniques and procedures.
Off-shore work can also be an integral part of the activities.
What does TÜV Rheinland Sonovation need:
We are looking for new colleagues who want to specialize in NDT and fulfill this role internationally. We are searching for experienced advanced NDT employees and less experienced but ambitious NDT employees (ultrasonic qualified).
- Technically educated (preferable) in the field of mechatronics or mechanical engineering) and with at least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Independent, flexible, stress-resistant and solution-oriented;
- A proactive team player who dares to take responsibility
- Accurate and disciplined
- Good communication and do you speak English (Dutch and German are advantages)
Driver's license required
Travel up to 50% of working time
What can we offer you?
- TÜV Rheinland Sonovation B.V. is an open, informal, and personally committed organization where progress and further development are paramount.
- Growth opportunities in an international organization that ranks among the top 10 Global TIC (Testing, Inspection, and Certification) organizations.
- Good career opportunities and personal development by attending training courses both internally and externally.
- Excellent working conditions, including a competitive salary, good pension scheme, 20 vacation days, 12 ATV days, and a company car.
- A challenging position in an international organization with more than 20,000 colleagues.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's