Posted 65 day ago
Novosound is an award-winning ultrasound sensors manufacturer located near Glasgow in Scotland. The company produces a range of innovative products using its novel thin-film manufacturing processes which address conventional limitations in ultrasound technology.
Novosound’s highly acclaimed technology is flexible, high resolution, and capable of operating at extreme temperatures enabling the business to solve some of the biggest challenges in Industrial, Medical, and Wearables Sectors.
The Marketing Manager will form part of the Commercial Team working closely with the CCO and CEO to assist in the implementation of the business strategy and support growth ambitions. Novosound is a cross sector business and key experience should be primarily from a technical or scientific background promoting products and/or services. Marketing manager will be expected to operate within a close-knit team as well as independently, to manage Novosound’s brand for clients, investors and the community. Novosound has a global client base, and some travel will be required for trade shows and conferences.
- Manage and develop the Novosound brand alongside the CEO/CCO for staff, clients, investors and the wider market .
- Plan and implement integrated marketing communications and sales campaigns via multiple online and off-line channels including website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email marketing, newsletters, online advertising, SEO, PR, etc.
- Develop engaging content including promotional collateral, advertising materials, press releases, media campaigns, and customer facing communications to attract and win customers. Full responsibility for the Novosound website including updates and future development of the site. Graphic design for all product promotion materials for direct customers and distribution partners.
- Lead all exhibition & event management – Research, planning, and implementation of all global events and exhibitions across Novosound’s target sectors including Medical, Energy, Aerospace, and Non-Destructive Testing.
- Project Management – Responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all marketing projects including regular reporting and updates to the wider team.
- Work closely with the CCO to implement the overall sales growth strategy. Assist with market research and targeted sales campaigns.
- Any other reasonable task or responsibility as part of the role.
- Proven experience working with a management team in all aspects of marketing functions including product launches, event management, digital marketing and sales campaigns
- Be suitably qualified in an appropriate discipline preferably with a level of scientific/technically based marketing and a minimum of 5 years in sector related experience.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to read, write, speak, and communicate fluently in English
- Well organised with exceptional project management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills, and graphic design capability
- Experience launching marketing campaigns and creating marketing strategies
- An eye for detail – both technically and aesthetically
- Confidence in using a range of social media platforms to carry out brand communication, digital community/audience development and customer service
- The ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
- Comfortable working with an early stage business.
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's