Level II Technician
Applus Canada is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Level II Technician to join our team in Calgary, Alberta.
Posted 17 day ago
Applus Canada is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Level II Technician to join our team in Calgary, Alberta. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the completion of NDT inspections in compliance with legislated industry codes, standards, and procedures. In this role, the Level II Technician will maintain a high level of expertise within the scope and methods of NDT and apply continuous on-the-job training and mentorship to develop the Level I and Trainee Technicians.
- Perform NDT field inspections in compliance with client, industry, and company standards and policies.
- Prepare and complete all necessary paperwork required in compliance with client, industry, and company standards and policies.
- Ensure all equipment is set up, calibrated, and functional at all times in alignment with client and company procedures.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications for both conventional and advanced NDT methods.
- Provide direction, guidance, and mentorship for the continuous development of the Level I and Trainee Technicians in compliance with industry codes, standards, and procedures.
- Set up boundaries and surveil work areas to prevent unauthorized personnel from entering work area, as required.
- Provide applicable orientation and training to Level I and Trainee Technicians.
- Actively promote and proactively model the company's focus on safety when interacting with all current and future employees and clients.
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality inspection and reporting.
- Represent Applus with outside groups, regulatory bodies, associations, and clients.
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Applus Code of Ethics and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- High School Diploma or Canadian General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- 3-5 years of experience in NDT inspection.
- Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) Level II certification(s).
- Valid class 5 driver's license.
This position requires on-call and overtime availability, as well as some travel. Join our team and be part of an organization committed to excellence in NDT inspection and safety. Apply now with your updated resume.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's