Leader, Product application
Posted 66 day ago
If you’re excited about improving the world, a career at Evident is right for you.
Evident supplies advanced solutions that help make the world safer and healthier. Committed to developing new technologies and delivering world-class customer service, our responsibility goes beyond manufacturing products—we are pioneers. For more information : https://www.evidentscientific.com/en/
Our mission : Making the World Safer and Healthier
Leader, Product application
Come take advantage of our Quebec City office: easy to access, it offers parking, charging stations and a private gym, in addition to a working in a high-tech environment!
Are you seeking work in a multidisciplinary team focused on innovation and customer satisfaction, which will allow you to develop your field of expertise and advance your career? Evident is looking for someone like you, who will be able to support our Sales Force and customers in understanding, training and using a range of products.
Your mission will be to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the "OmniScan" product line, the world leader in phased array ultrasonic flaw detection.
- Work with the latest state-of-the-art technologies in phased array ultrasound non-destructive testing and the total focusing method.
- Assist our talented engineering group by performing application testing on products being developed and recommending changes and improvements.
- Participate in the development of innovative solutions that improve the daily lives of our users.
- Spread information and train users by identifying the benefits and optimal methods of working with the products and solutions we offer.
- Support the vast Sales Force network remotely and face-to-face (on an occasional basis).
- Visit customers and attend conferences in order to grasp the "voice of the customer" and identify opportunities for improvement or potential business.
- Participate in the creation of product development documents and pre-sales, after-sales and marketing tools.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A positive attitude, leadership, professional rigor and problem-solving skills;
- Several years of experience in the field of Phased Array Ultrasonics. A College diploma in physics or a Bachelor’s degree in physics;
- Marketing experience would be an asset;
- A strong desire to grow into a role in collaboration with our salespeople and our development partners;
- A valid passport to be able to travel approximately 6 to 8 weeks per year;
- An advanced English level (note that you will also have French-speaking colleagues).
For more detail on our Omniscan product line:
Web site - Omniscan product line
EVIDENT offers more than just a job, it's also:
- First and foremost, the opportunity to learn and progress;
- An annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits;
- Flexible schedules that facilitate work/life balance;
- Parental and adoption leave;
- Recognition of years of service;
- Performance bonuses;
- Social activities organized by the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Advantageous vacation policy.
Evident promotes diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, our policies and values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on federal, provincial or local levels.
If the opportunity has piqued your curiosity and you would like to know a little more about life at Evident and the technology we provide, feel free to check out our careers page.
At Evident we are constantly taking on new challenges!
We realize that work is more than just a job for you.
It is a big part of your life, but not the only one. That's why we offer competitive salaries, an annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible hours, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and support networks. affinity between colleagues, so that you are ready to meet life's challenges.
We are committed to fostering a culture of well-being and inclusion by conveying the values that are most important to our employees.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's