TÜV Rheinland Sonovation
Posted 20 day ago
1. Project engineer in industrial inspection & material testing business line.
2. Be responsible for EPC project inspection in Oil & Gas, Chemistry, Power plant, Mining, Infrastructure fields, etc.
3. Resident or visit inspection, expediting, and vendor assessment for boiler, pressure equipment, steel structure, piping, valves, etc.
4. Submit related visit reports as the project requires, flash reports, weekly reports, vendor inspection reports, vendor assessment reports, etc.
5. Technical support to the sales team and coordinator team.
6. Maintain customer relationships.
7. Finish other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in material engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Welding / NDT, etc.
2. At least 5 years of working experience and 3 years in a third-party inspection company.
3. CWI / IWE / CSWIP qualified welding inspector or NACE / SSPC coating inspector. If ISO 9712 NDT certificates would be preferred.
4. Excellent reading and writing English, good oral English is a plus.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Be able to take frequent and long trips for projects.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's