Inside Sales Executive
TÜV Rheinland Sonovation
Posted 64 day ago
The Technical Sales role works closely with the Field Sales Executives (Sales) and operational management (Operations).
In this role, he/she manages existing accounts and assists with inquiries from new clients.
Together with Sales and Operations, the Technical Sales role is to be involved with the evolution of the services, taking into account the clients' needs and feedback in terms of service scope, information technology, service delivery timeline, etc.
- Assisting the Sales in the selling process of complex technical projects by:
- Attending meetings with existing and potential customers;
- Clarifying and confirming the scope of work;
- Preparing commercial quotations and service offers;
- Preparing quotations for existing clients (e.g., repetitive orders);
- Coordinating the technical preparations for non-standard activities;
- Coordinating the preparation of non-standard documentation for clients;
- Identifying technical solutions for specific customer needs with the involvement of subject matter experts;
- Preparing the internal documentation (handover) for the field executions (Operations);
- Maintaining contact with clients during the project phase when required;
- Receiving and processing the information (feedback) from clients;
- Preparing information pack for invoicing.
Occasional duties (pending on complexity and criticality)
- Daily management of major critical projects (Safety, quality, profitability, organization, planning, meeting customer needs, optimization of resources, etc.).
- Conduct toolbox meetings.
- Carry out regular checks of the project performances and prepare reports.
- Occasional travel but not excessive (e.g., client meetings, tradeshows, and conferences)
Experience & Further Qualifications
- Bachelor's education or equivalent, preferably in engineering
- 3-5 years of work experience in the testing and inspection business, preferably in technical sales, project management or consulting roles
- Proven track record in client relations management
- Technical knowledge of NDT inspection methods is an advantage
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to meet deadlines without supervision and cope under pressure
- Agility, enthusiasm, energy, great attention to the details
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Fluent English, and knowledge of Dutch and German languages an advantage
- User knowledge of MS Office, and experience of SalesForce is an advantage
- Located in the Netherlands
What can we offer you?
- TÜV Rheinland Sonovation B.V. is an open, informal, and personally committed organization where progress and further development are paramount.
- Growth opportunities in an international organization that ranks among the top 10 Global TIC (Testing, Inspection, and Certification) organizations.
- Good career opportunities, and personal development by attending training courses both internally and externally.
- Excellent working conditions, including a competitive salary, pension scheme, 20 vacation days, and 12 ATV days.
- A challenging position in an international organization with more than 20,000 colleagues.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's