Experienced NDT Techs - Workforce Division - Throughout United States
Applied Technical Services (ATS)
Posted 1 day ago
Founded in 1967, Applied Technical Services (ATS) has established a reputation with business, industry, and the legal profession for successfully uncovering facts in Metallurgy and Materials Testing, Chemical Analysis, Nondestructive Testing, Forensic and Consulting Engineering, Fire and Explosion Investigations, and Calibration Services. ATS has over 1,500 employees in over 50 locations, across 25 family of companies, and over $250,000,000 in annual revenue. Our purpose is to create a safe and reliable world and our mission is to deliver assurance through precise technical and professional services in aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction, and utility industries
Summary: ATS is currently accepting resumes for both part-time and full-time NDT Technicians for our NDT Workforce Division. Technicians will work on outages, shutdowns, and project work where they will be dispatched directly from their home, travel will be by personal vehicle and or air travel. Per diem and mileage will be paid. This is a fully remote division; these positions will cover work opportunities with ATS throughout the United States. The ideal candidates will be self-starters who work well unsupervised, have strong safety and quality ethics, are leaders, can problem solve on the go, are punctual, have excellent time management, are fiscally responsible, trustworthy, and reliable.
Responsibilities/Duties: NDT Technicians/Inspectors
- Conduct NDT inspections in 2 or more methods as a Level II/III MT/PT/UTT/UTS/VT/ET/PAUT/RT technician
- Leverage expertise to resolve problems in the field or during the manufacturing processes
- Make recommendations after analysis of the data using quality tools
- Protect the intellectual property rights of the Company
- Function as a team lead when appropriate
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced inspectors
- Set up, conduct tests, and calibrate equipment
- Work independently and provide support to team members
- Prepare reports and other documents in an accurate and timely manner
- Interface daily with client about work priorities and projects
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
- NDT Level II Technicians – Must meet the minimum requirements of an NDT technician per ASNT-TC-1A, provide documentation of education, training, and OJT experience in the applicable NDT method(s); have a working knowledge of industrial environments and general manufacturing processes; ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to report issues and solve problems.
All applicants require the following:
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Applicants must pass a drug screen and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- “U.S. Persons” Only: A requirement of this position is access to information that is subject to U.S. export controls under the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”). Accordingly, the company will consider only “U.S. Persons” for this position. A “U.S. Person” includes (a) U.S. citizens or nationals; (b) U.S. lawful permanent residents (i.e., “green card” holders); (c) persons granted refugee status; or (d) persons granted asylum in the United States. This information is collected solely for purposes of complying with U.S. export control requirements and will not be used to unlawfully discriminate in the hiring process.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- Work from heights on scaffolding, ladders, elevated platforms, man-baskets, etc.
- Work in confined spaces which will require crawling, stooping, climbing, etc.
- Work in around operating equipment and industrial environments.
- Work with radiation and hazardous materials such as cleaners, penetrants, film developing chemicals, etc.
- Work shifts up to 12 hours/day and 7 days/week and travel for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 100 pounds.
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonuses.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's