Customer Support Representative II
Posted 321 day ago
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WALTHAM; TEXAS, WEBSTER
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At EVIDENT, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Customer Support Representative maintains excellent customer service relationships with our Customers, Salesforce and internal departments. The role is responsible to act as the voice of the customers to determine how Evident Scientific Inc. can best satisfy their equipment needs.
This Full Time position may be based from our Waltham, MA or Webster, TX office with opportunity to work remotely most of the time after completing the initial training period. There will be days that this person is required to work in the office. Hours are Monday-Friday with shift available starting between 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Work with all levels of customers to assist them with their request for Evident products.
- Provide professional phone support to our customers and outside Sales Representatives.
- Process transactions including Sales Orders and with a very high accuracy rate.
- Create RMAs with assistance on how to determine disposition.
- Work with internal departments such as Order Fulfilment, Planning, Manufacturing, Finance and Shipping to ensure timely delivery for customer orders and information related to their requests.
- Work on process improvements to provide better service to our customers and streamline our workflow.
- Work on special projects as necessary.
- May provide Back-up for Receptionist.
- Maintain Customer Database, including processing leads and updating customer records.
- Verify accuracy for all orders to ensure proper contact review has been performed and all information entered is correct.
- Show an understanding of the complete order process.
- Help the department meet continuous improvement goals through 5S.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years in a business environment with previous customer service experience.
- Superior Customer Service Skills and phone skills.
- Ability to Multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or other discipline preferred, or equivalent customer service experience required.
- Computer knowledge with databases.
- Superior Data entry and accuracy skills.
- Positive outlook with the ability to promote teamwork and good working relationships.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
EVIDENT is passionate about the solutions it creates for the life sciences and industrial equipment industries. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world. Today, EVIDENT’s solutions range from industrial microscopes and videoscopes to nondestructive testing technology and x-ray analyzers. These products are widely used for quality control, inspection, and measurement applications. Serving customers in fields such as manufacturing, maintenance, and environment and natural resources, EVIDENT’s technology contributes to the quality of products and adds to the safety of industrial infrastructure and facilities. For more information, Click Here .
It is the policy of EVIDENT to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Massachusetts (US-MA) || Waltham ||