CRACK DETECTION ANALYSIS AND REPORTING SPECIALIST
Dexon Technology Pte Ltd
Posted 11 day ago
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field or/and high vocational preferred.
- Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Computer literate
- Minimum two-year experience in related field, experience in piping, welding, inspection with knowledge in industrial codes and standards e.g., AWS, ASME, API.
- Substantial experience and or ability to accurately size defects through TOF measurement.
- Certification in API QUSE / PCN UT Welds Critical Sizing preferred.
Key Job Responsibility
- Carry out detailed crack data analysis from collected inspection data from A-scan interpretation
- Verify the inspection data with Dacon Crack software
- Complete reports in accordance with POF 2016 in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate with Pipeline Engineers regarding problems of processing inspection
- Inform and advise the Pipeline Engineers for necessary measures concerning deviated of inspection
- Co-ordinate and provide detailed informative reports as the required standard needs.
Interested Persons May Submit Applications Stating The Position Of Interest, A Recent Photo, Current And Expected Salary And Resume
Applications can be submitted in the following ways:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- filling in the quick application form on the Contact
- sending a hard copy of your application to one of the addresses listed below
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's