Condition Monitoring Technician
Asset Integrity Group (P) Ltd.
Posted 195 day ago
ALS Asset Care is Australia’s largest supplier of asset reliability and integrity services. We love that we contribute to a bigger picture; with our services and solutions assisting our clients to run safe and reliable operations, maximise production and extend asset life.
Reporting to the Sydney region Business Manager, ALS has a career opportunity for a knowledgeable Condition Monitoring Technician, who is looking to get more out of their career. This role is based at our Wetherill Park office with the bulk of the work servicing clients within the greater Sydney and Illawarra locales.
The day to day
You can anticipate plenty of opportunities to learn and progress with your day to day involving:
- Undertaking condition monitoring vibration, oil analysis and thermography surveys and onsite assessment of machine condition.
- Analysis of data collected including; vibration, oil and thermography.
- Carrying out sensor installation, in-situ field balancing, alignment of rotating machinery.
- Setting up and management of internal and client systems and databases.
Forming part of a skilled and high performing on-site inspections team, you will have the support of a progressive and experienced management team and be exposed to a variety of interesting and challenging work environments. You will also be offered various career development opportunities to build on your current skillset.
We are seeking a motivated individual who will ideally possess the following:
- Experience working in a condition monitoring role, e.g. using condition monitoring data to extend equipment life.
- Vibration Analysis Level 2 Certificate preferred; Level 1 considered.
- Practical/hands on mechanical experience and knowledge.
- Whilst not a prerequisite, an electrical licence in addition to Condition Monitoring qualifications, would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic role that can provide:
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Flexible work options
This is an opportunity to be part of an energetic and progressive team and drive transformation and growth of the business. ALS offers competitive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience, and the opportunity for further career development within a leading global company.
If this sounds like a team you want to join, Apply now!
ALS recognises the strength in a diverse workforce and we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.