ASNT Level III
Precision NDT, LLC
Posted 77 day ago
To provide a high standard of consultancy, training, examination and certification services in various non-destructive testing and materials evaluation methods in which the post holder is qualified.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and approve NDT procedures, written practices and NDT techniques to a high standard that comply with clients’ prime manufacturers.
- Deliver training of a high standard to students in various NDT and materials evaluation methods.\
- Check and assess students' work in accordance with industry standards and guidelines and provide constructive feedback on their performance.
- Maintain accurate records of training for all students as required.
- Ensure adequate self-development and training/cross training is undertaken to fulfil the role and responsibilities, share knowledge with team members and contribute to team development.
- Assist and provide support on service quality, to include employer data base systems that house client deliverables.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
Key Health, Safety and Environment Responsibilities:
- Comply with Precisions QHSES Management System
- Raise HSES concerns and suggestions with their manager and/ or QHSE
- Report all HSES related incidents
- Intervene when there is an unacceptable risk to another person
- Ensure they understand their task and follow the instruction provided
- Use the Precision STOP process to keep themselves and those around them safe, refusing to undertake work that compromises their health or safety.
- Support the environmental initiatives and promote the environmental programs to all stakeholders.
- Participate in any root cause analysis to assist in promoting continuous improvement.
Basic/Required Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive knowledge of own subject area with extensive industrial NDT experience holding multiple NDT method Level III certification ASNT/PCN/EN 4179 (minimum of three NDT Level III certificates).
- Proven experience of providing solutions to clients’ NDT inspection related problems.
- Strongly motivated to achieve results, with a high degree of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to prioritize workloads with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work well with students of all ages and backgrounds, with good verbal communication skills and able to teach and impart knowledge complicated physics and mathematical-based NDT concepts and techniques.
- Willing to train and upgrade personal certification to ASNT/PCN Level III as well as train and learn new methods as required.
- E-literate and competent in developing, administering, and using PC and associated networks and systems (e.g., Microsoft Office) and accounting packages to acquire, manipulate and disseminate information.
- Willingness to be flexible and multi-task as part of a team and contribute to company objectives.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Need excellent planning, organizational and time management skills with attention to detail and written, verbal and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Proven ability to work effectively alone and in small teams.
- Must have flexibility to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Valid Driving License
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Work Environment: The work environment is indoors during the day and occasionally at night. Employee must be willing and able to meet any HSE requirements that may be required by Precision NDT, LLC to perform their job duties in the designated work area.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's