API 510 570 653 Inspector
Precision NDT, LLC
We are looking for a skilled API Inspector to join our team for a three-month contract position in Paden,OK. As an API Inspector, you will resposile for process piping.
Posted 9 day ago
Job Description :
We are seeking a skilled API Inspector to join our team for a three-month contract position in Paden, OK. As an API Inspector, you will play a critical role in ensuring the mechanical integrity of pipelines, process piping, pressure vessels, and tanks by conducting inspections and reviewing data files in compliance with applicable design and inspection codes.
- Conduct external visual inspections on pressure vessels and tanks in accordance with API 510 and 653.
- Conduct external visual inspections on piping circuits in accordance with API 570.
- Conduct baseline inspections on piping circuits using UT and external visual methods (API 570).
- Conduct internal visual inspection of pressure vessel filters (no entry required).
- Perform UT thickness readings on pressure vessels and piping circuits.
- Current API 510, 570, and 653 certifications.
- Previous experience conducting external and internal visual inspections, UT thickness readings, and baseline inspections.
- Familiarity with governing design and inspection codes.
- Ability to work 10-hour workdays.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced API Inspector to work with a reputable company and contribute to the maintenance of equipment. If you possess the necessary certifications, experience, and skills, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's